Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Challenge #222 - Sketch

Hi folks, Karen here. May and June are fun months where we get to enjoy the summer and just host 1 week. This week you get me :)

I am bringing you a sketch. It is actually based on a card I made earlier this year and a little birdie told me it would make a good challenge. I hope you have fun with it!


Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card. 

Here is some inspiration from the design team to jump start your creativity:

Karen


Beverley

Cathy

Emily

Fiona

Jane
~ taking a break this month ~

Patricia

Samantha

Guest Designer - Deborah


Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab. Please read them carefully before linking your card. Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, May 15, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!